We know this may be a confusing time in your life whether you are seeking help for a loved one or yourself.
Simply put: We understand. Our staff is made up of those who are on their own personal journeys of recovery, and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Admissions Made Easy
Here are some guidelines to follow to get you started on your journey:
- When you or your loved one calls, WINR facilitates an informal screening
- After review of the screening:
- We will answer all your questions
- If you have insurance, it can be verified
- Payment and costs can be discussed
- We will provide you with a recommended course of action
- Once the insurance is verified or the finances are determined, an admissions date will be set (this can all be done in less than 24 hours)
The admissions department will find you the correct acute detoxification facility for you or your loved one. We will then coordinate the care between acute detoxification and admissions.
For your safety, we require residents are sober for 72 hours prior to admission at WINR, or have been medically cleared by a physician.
If you have more questions, no problem!
It is common for more questions to arise. Answers to common questions (What to bring, what is a day like, when I can I see my family) and more can be found in our FAQ section.
If you have a question that is not listed, please contact us via telephone or use our contact us form. We welcome any question. This is the beginning of the relationship between you, your family, and WINR.