Women In New Recovery (WINR) is a Drug and Alcohol Treatment program located in beautiful Arizona. We offer Extended Care Treatment, Transitional Programs, and Sober Living exclusively for women.
Call (888) 393-0544
to speak with us now
With Our Extended Care Treatment Program:
- You will start to address all aspects of your recovery through therapy, exercise, educational process groups, nutrition, and advanced holistic therapies.
- You will begin to gain self-respect, feel accepted and find hope in life. Our structured and supportive environment provides you the ability to prioritize your social, emotional, and physical issues.
- Research proves that women who are a part of a Female-Only Environment have a greater instance of long-term recovery and a decreased chance of relapse.
- In comparison to men, addicted women tend to struggle with a higher degree of depression, lower self-esteem, and greater health issues more so than males. Women must be in safe and nurturing environment.
- Your sense of well-being is often based on the safety and harmony of your relationships with others. Being with other women, who are going through similar situations, creates a sense of comfort and familiarity. This is a crucial component needed in your early sobriety.
When it comes to women getting help for addiction, why is a Female-Only Treatment Environment so important?
Research has proven that women who are a part of a Female-Only Treatment Environment have a greater instance of long-term recovery and a decreased chance of relapse.
Women tend to abuse drugs and alcohol for different reasons than men. Finding a program that recognizes these differences and addresses specifically how you handle addiction can ensure the maximum effectiveness of your treatment. Being with other women, who are going through similar situations, creates a sense of comfort and familiarity.
WINR’s Female-Only Treatment Environment allows us to completely focus on helping women to gain and maintain sobriety.